- General Terms
- Personal Data
When registering and creating a user profile, we ask you to send some mandatory personal data.
Personal data is specific about personal or factual characteristics related to an individual that can be identified from that data. This includes, but not limited to, information such as name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
Information that does not allow you to be identified or that cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered personal data.
2.1 How and why we use your data
- contact the user through publications, direct marketing material and invitations to events that may be of interest to you (you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by placing “Unsubscribe” in the email subject). All of our communications also include an “unsubscribe” link;
- fraud verifications and prevention;
- track your activity on our website/digital platforms;
- personalize and improve your experience on our website/digital platforms;
- when required by law or meet the requirements of a regulatory authority.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we also automatically collect all the data below about your visit. This collection is mainly done to help us better understand the way our customers use our digital platforms to allow us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- how you accessed our digital platform and the intern protocol (IP) address used;
- type of browse, versions and plug-ins and operating system;
- the path taken through our digital platform, including which links were accessed and all searches made, how long you remained on a page and other information on the page’s interaction;
- which videos were watched and for how long;
- what content was “liked” and what was shared;
- which pop-up or push messages you may have seen and responded to;
- status of the subscription;
- data collected from any completed form;
- from the IP address used to access our digital platforms, we can conclude which country the user is located and we can analyze what activity determined the execution of specific operations on our digital platforms (for example, download).
- Disclosure of your data
To promote our products and services or to fulfil contracts, we may need to designate another organization that, on our behalf, processes your data. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, fraud prevention and credit risk management and tracking companies or the postal collection and distribution companies.
We may likewise share your data with third parties:
- if there is a legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- if it is necessary to enforce our “Terms and Conditions” or other contractual rights;
- to legally assist the police or security services for the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
We may share your data with our partner, who have been carefully selected and who may change from time to. However, we will only share the data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
In any case of disclosure of your data to third parties, we guarantee that your information is adequately protected.
- Cookies: what they are and how we use them
According to Portuguese Law No. 41/2004, of 18 August, as amended by Portuguese Law No. 46/2021, of 26 August, it is permitted, under legal terms, the storage of information and the possibility of access to information stored in the terminal equipment of a user.
In fact, and like many other website operators, we use the standard technology called cookies (small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on your computer, being used to record navigations on this website at each visit).
- Right of opposition
Newsletter / email notifications
- Description and extent of data processing
Our email newsletter or email notifications are sent to a user on the basis of the user’s
registration on our website. Our website offers users to apply for a free newsletter or email
notifications. During this application, the data entered in the respective input mask are
transferred to us.The following data are collected:
(1) the user’s email address
(2) the user’s name
(3) the user’s phone number
At the time of registration, there are also collected:
(1) the IP address of the user’s computer
(2) date and time of registration
As part of the registration process, the user is requested his or her consent to process these
The data collected during application for our newsletter or email notifications are not
forwarded to third parties. The data are used solely for sending the newsletter or email
- Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis of processing the data provided by the user during application for the
newsletter or email notifications and after the user’s consent is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
- Purpose of data processing
Storage of the data subject’s email address serves the purpose to deliver the newsletter or
email notifications. We may collect other personal data during the registration process in order
to precent misuse of our services or of the email addresses involved.
- Duration of storage
The data are erased as soon as they no longer are necessary to achieve the purpose for which
they are collected. According to that, the data subject’s email address is stored for the
duration of the newsletter / email notification subscription.
- Opportunity to object and for removal
The data subject can unsubscribe from the newsletter / email notifications at any time. For this
purpose, each newsletter / email notification contains a respective link.
The data subject may also withdraw his or her consent to store personal data collected during
registration for the newsletter.